Hydroponics and Aquaponics systems have been gaining momentum and popularity in recent years, many farmers as well as people without any experience in farming are interested in joining the most interesting area of growing in water.
Commercial farming in Hydroponics & Aquaponics system has several distinct advantages compared to growing in the soil:
- Save Up to 80% amount of water and fertiliser
- The yield per unit area increased up to 10 times
- Enables you to grow everywhere – (if soil is polluted, dry desert etc)
- Working at waist level – agronomic
- Organic approvals for Hydroponics & Aquaponics Systems
Klonec company specialises in the design and construction of Aquaponics systems and commercial hydroponics both in India and abroad, we provide services that include:
- General advice on choosing the appropriate system and crops
- Writing a Business Plan
- Providing full protocols and systems management tools
- Engineering planning
- Construction of turn-key projects
- Professional assistance in the process of construction, training and technical support
We believe in a long process of learning and development Therefore, we apply research and development department within the company concerned to improve existing systems, Livestock and explores new fish, organic treatments for plant care, nutrients and disinfectants in order to improve the growth and support of farmers growing these methods. In addition, we conduct various studies with research and development centers of the Ministry of Agriculture, universities and more.
Indian climate work gives us the opportunity to work with companies of Agriculture and the world’s leading experts in hope to achieve effort at the highest level.